Freeplay Weza Reviews

Freeplay Weza - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Freeplay Weza

Freeplay Weza
Freeplay Weza

“I am in the leisure craft industry, and that is why I...”

Written on: 08/04/2007 by mrkay (1 review written)

I am in the leisure craft industry, and that is why I have looked at this product.

As an optional extra to our boats and ships this device could provide VITAL and life saving power to VHF radios, mobiles, bilge pumps, navigational aids, and MANY more power demanding applications on a sea-fairing vessel.

What I would like to see is the addition of a voltage selector and a choice of couplings to fit industry standards. This way your product might be considered an essential emergency backup, and… Read Full Review

“If you want to see what the Freeplay Weza stand-by...”

Written on: 12/03/2006 by Elephas Maximus (2 reviews written)

If you want to see what the Freeplay Weza stand-by generator looks like, you can see it at the Freeplay website.
Freeplay finally released the WEZA. They had a problem with the quality of the foot pedal, and they had to replace them on all the units that were originally shipped back in Sept/Oct 2005. I give credit to the U.S. distributor for refusing their first shipment of 1000 of these because of this weakness. The distributor told me this was very unfortunate, because this was at the time… Read Full Review

363328_Wezawonk's Response to Elephas Maximus's Review

Written on: 30/04/2008

This is a question as much as a comment - The comment - <br/>This helped me to make a decision to purchase one ... <br/><br/>The Question - <br/>I am looking at solar panel options to charge it. I am looking at Brunton Solaris 26 units. These are 26 watt units that I calculate would charge the 7 amp/hour (7000 ma) battery at 12 volts 52 watts 4.33 Amps (4300 ma) for a charge time of 2.25 hrs allowing a Maximum Time To Full Charge (30% Efficiency Loss). Do these calculations look right?