MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner Reviews

MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner

MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner

“I just got this MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner a couple...”

Written on: 03/08/2009 by makeupreviewgirl (1 review written)

I just got this MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner a couple days ago and I already love it! It is very amazing! I have it in the color "Petting Pink" So here are some good things about this product. 1. It has SPF 15 in it so I can wear it out in the sun and I know my lips will be protected. 2. The color is good! 3. If you think about it... you get a lot of product for how much it was.
It is 15 dollars but referring back to reason number 3, you get a lot of product. So I would totally invest in one of… Read Full Review

MAC Tinted Lip Condintioner

“I have remained quite faithful to MAC over the years...”

Written on: 07/03/2006 by KKaty2 (1 review written)

I have remained quite faithful to MAC over the years and having gone for a beauty consultation on a counter I bought some eyeshadow, brushes and some lip gloss. Because I had spent a certain amount of money, I was given a free sample of this in a cute little container.
I loved it. It has a soft vanilla smell and it easy to spread on. It keeps your lips soft and the tints are subtle and sexy. The only problem I have is packaging, and it is not even that bad a problem. I just find it's simplicity… Read Full Review