Citroen C3 HDI SX Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Citroen C3 HDI SX - Ask a question now

“I really loved this car when new and still do. I wish...”

Written on: 04/03/2006 by denis1210 (1 review written)

I really loved this car when new and still do. I wish the dealer in my area would get a grip. Why can't they fix there own cars??

PS. They charged my £33 in labour, to change a 45p bulb in the dash board... (The car was having a service at the same time)… Read Full Review

“92 HDI SX model. Excellent fuel economy and adequate...”

Written on: 05/11/2005 by Merrick (1 review written)

92 HDI SX model. Excellent fuel economy and adequate if surging performance. Reliability good. Excellent brakes and crash resistence. Let down by poor ride on bad roads - most un-Citroen like in my experience. Poor dipstick which eventually snapped. Tyre wear even on rear not up to previous Citroen models… Read Full Review

“I have had my Citroen C3 for 18 months. It is a HDi...”

Written on: 19/10/2005 by karen123 (1 review written)

I have had my Citroen C3 for 18 months. It is a HDi SX, and it is fantastic! I have never had any problems with it (touch wood). People say what a great car it is. It is so economical; yes diesel is expensive, but I get loads of miles out of a tank. We had a Citroen Picasso previously, that was also great, but we wanted to downsize. I am over the moon with Citroen. Bryan Bros (the dealer) are very professional. I just wish our second family car was a Citroen as well. Never buy Fiats as they are… Read Full Review

“I have had my Citroen C3 for just under a year, it was...”

Written on: 15/09/2005 by andreafeeney432 (1 review written)

I have had my Citroen C3 for just under a year, it was 6 months old when I bought it from a main dealer garage.
In that time I have had problems with the braking system and 2 new fuel injectors. It's such a bad car I can't wait to replace it next year!… Read Full Review

Marianne Brown's Response to 210268_andreafeeney432's Review

Written on: 02/11/2005

I bought my C3 brand new on the 03 plate.Since I picked up the car I have had nothing but hassle and breakdowns.The dealership has had my car more than me.It has had lots of problems with the software on the locking its had new fuel injectors, 2 new alternators, a new rear window, continual front suspension problems, new wiper motor and there has been a grinding on the brakes since the day I picked it up.Apparently, this is due to the make up of the brake pads. This car is so unreliable I cannot wait to get shut of it.