Ford Focus 1.8 Collection Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Focus 1.8 Collection - Ask a question now

“Traded in a loaded 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition for...”

Written on: 16/07/2004 by goldagirl (1 review written)

Traded in a loaded 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition for this tin can. Oh, no doubt, the Ford Focus family car looks good, and with a $3k rebate and the X Plan price (airline employee), I only paid $12,3000 for a 2003 ZTS with spoiler, power mirrors, manual trans., etc. But nothing but quality problems. If it's not your primary car, or if it's your first car, you'll probably love it. Bad brakes, doors don't open or shut without extra force, problem with horrible wafting fuel smell after filling… Read Full Review

“I bought my Black 3dr 1800 Focus Collection in 2001 as...”

Written on: 18/12/2002 by db. (1 review written)

I bought my Black 3dr 1800 Focus Collection in 2001 as an ex-demo. Got a great deal and only 7000 on the clock. Came with a new style of alloys 3x2 alloys, and full RS Body kit. Now, 2 years later I'm up to 45,000 miles and only had to replace a number plate light bulb and keep it regularly serviced!!! WHAT A CAR! The only problems I've actually run into relate to the garage I bought the car from, who twice have scratched and destroyed a total of 7 alloy wheels on my car. Needless to say I've… Read Full Review