Ikea Sultan Hamno Reviews

Ikea Sultan Hamno - Ask a question now

“IKEA mattress simply collapsed”

Written on: 14/05/2015 by kubilaykarginoglu (2 reviews written)

I have the same problem, half of my mattress is simply collapsed (by the way the bed itself is IKEA too) I had the same letter, called back and said "I'd like to appeal against your decision because the problem with the mattress is very obvious" They said I have to find a mattress engineer (whatever that means) and get a report against their report. I asked: where can I find them? Answer "Honestly I don't know" I asked: What is your criteria for this report, could I get it from any mattress… Read Full Review

“Over 7 years and still great!”

Written on: 26/04/2015 by 84Roth (1 review written)

We've had this mattress form over 7 years now and we still love it. It was a fantastic price and we are delighted that it has lasted us longer than the last mattress we bought that cost an arm and a leg. My husband is a pretty hefty guy and he lives Tha fact that it does support his weight and for me it has just the perfect feel where it isn't too soft not too hard. The other thing I really like about it are the handles on the side that make moving the mattress a breeze. Not cheap plastic… Read Full Review

“Great Bed - IKEA Sultan Hamno”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by pdTilley405 (1 review written)

We bought the IKEA Sultan Hamno queen size bed used and we both love sleeping on it. We have it on a plate form bedframe with slates from IKEA. After reading the other reviews I was very surprised how good this mattress really is. I'd suggest getting a mattress if you like a somewhat firm mattress, or get one for your kids or guest room - great buy!… Read Full Review

“Bad sagging in the middle”

Written on: 25/03/2013

Bought this mattress and a bed frame when I moved house. 5 years ago. I anticipated replacing in 10 years as mostly recommended and I am the only one sleeping on it.... I had to buy a foam topper to put on it as it was too firm but I did not mind that.....BUT it is now very unfomfortable and sags badly in the middle. I really thought it would last a lot longer. I am now going back to buying a divan with a pocket sprung mattress with a memory fowm layer at the top. Very disappointed and would… Read Full Review

Ronina's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2013

Please did you bought it at ikea ? i have the same problem and call ikea as is 25 years guarentee .a man can to check it and said was nothing wrong but he did check properly as he us suppose to lay on it ..and I disputing the center of ika which some person there as terrible ... please let me know as i understood we can take action as the guarentee is 25 years acomplained at ikea also note they no longer sells it .

let me know .. thank you