Bichon Frise Reviews

Bichon Frise - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bichon Frise

“An Amazing Dog!”

Written on: 27/01/2012 by HhHh5 (1 review written)

We have a 5 year old Bichon named Cupcake, she is then sweetest thing you will ever meet. She loves to snuggle with us and let's us do anything we want to her, my girls love to dress her up and roll her around in their wagon. A total family dog, though she was a little expensive it was money well spent. These dogs are none stop lickers and lovers. They know when you are leaving, she will give us the eyes begging us to take her with us. Many people say they are hard to train but Cupcake wasn't… Read Full Review

“My bichon frise is six and she is very loving and...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by hairfreak90 (2 reviews written)

My bichon frise is six and she is very loving and friendly and loves being around people.

I know some people including myself may think that £500 is expensive but they become part of your family and are worth every penny… Read Full Review

“The Bichon Frise is a beautiful natured dog but does...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

The Bichon Frise is a beautiful natured dog but does need regular grooming and likes to be in company and not left home alone. A real family member!… Read Full Review

“I would recommend a bichon frise to anyone they are...”

Written on: 08/08/2008

I would recommend a bichon frise to anyone they are affectionate, loving get on with adults and children. don't need much exercise and one of the prettiest breads… Read Full Review

“He is the most prescious dog you will ever meet I can...”

Written on: 18/02/2008 by Kandarox101 (1 review written)

He is the most prescious dog you will ever meet I can not think of anything that could separate us… Read Full Review

“Bichon Frises are the best breed of dog and they have...”

Written on: 06/03/2006 by Francescandaniel (2 reviews written)

Bichon Frises are the best breed of dog and they have a hypo-allergenic coats so are suitable for people who are allergic to dogs and also people with asthma.
They are very playful and loving and enjoy lots of attention.
They do not like to be left alone, and do not require a lot of exercise but they still enjoy it.
They are very small and have beautiful brown eyes!
They must be bathed regularly and i bathe mine once a week, the ythen must be dried properly to keep the coat free of… Read Full Review

Doggiegirl's Response to Francescandaniel's Review

Written on: 23/12/2009

I found this review helpful because it tells me a lot about what it is like to own one... eg grooming and walking!
<br/>
<br/>Do you have a problem with tear staining, or do you use a product to prevent it? Thoughts on that?