Green Light Reviews - www.glpay.com

Green Light www.glpay.com - Ask a question now

Green Light www.glpay.com

“I am so upset that I did not read these reviews before...”

Written on: 27/01/2011

I am so upset that I did not read these reviews before I paid money for mobile phone spy software. They took the money, acknowledged receipt but no product was sent. I have sent support tickets but no reply. I can not find a physical address nor can I find a phone number for them. I have a very strong feeling that I have been duped. I also blame mysef because the deal looked too good to be true, and often if that is the case, then it is not true. Please avoide this company. It just collects… Read Full Review

Green Light www.glpay.com

“Six weeks ago, I paid £4.50 for a zipped file to...”

Written on: 27/11/2009

Six weeks ago, I paid £4.50 for a zipped file to remove the region code from my UK DVD player, so I could play legitimately purchased NAm DVDs on it. Did not work as advertised. Automated response from Green Light Support Centre , but nothing further in six weeks.

Either they're extremely inefficient (incompetent), or it's a ripoff… Read Full Review

Green Light www.glpay.com

“This company is a scam they take your money and run,...”

Written on: 08/10/2009

This company is a scam they take your money and run, you cant get back to them.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
Green Light www.glpay.com wants reporting before others are caught… Read Full Review

Green Light www.glpay.com

“The Green Light service is okay, but the customer...”

Written on: 28/08/2009

The Green Light service is okay, but the customer support is absolutely shocking. I'm a client of theirs and I have litterally been trying to contact the customer support for at least six weeks. I have emailed, telephoned, left voicemails, opened support tickets and never once had a response so my advice would be, if you're not concerned about customer support give them a try, if you are, avoid them like the plague… Read Full Review

Green Light www.glpay.com

“ordered a product on the Green Light website. no...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

ordered a product on the Green Light website. no contact as yet and no one answering the phone. think i've been conned!!!… Read Full Review

Green Light www.glpay.com

“I bought a code for a Nokia, It didn't work. 4...”

Written on: 12/03/2007 by Glowplug (1 review written)

I bought a code for a Nokia, It didn't work. 4 messages on their support site. 2 voice messages and one call back with a promise to fix. No joy. These guys are clearly not competent.
AVOID… Read Full Review

Waftycrank's Response to Glowplug's Review

Written on: 25/06/2007

Glpay.com IS NOT a phone unlocking company. They are a payment handling company like Paypal, Google Checkout and Nochex.
<br/>Are people just not clued up enough to understand this? Check out their website www.glpayment.co.uk if you want to see for yourself.

P Doff's Response to Glowplug's Review

Written on: 04/08/2007

I have e-mailed Green light and cannot get a reply.

Green Light www.glpay.com

“I recently bought an unlock code for a Motorola D500...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by fastvolume (2 reviews written)

I recently bought an unlock code for a Motorola D500 which didn't work.
I have written 3 emails to Green Light and had no response.
I have spoken to someone 4 times who said he would get it sorted, but nothing has happened.
They also said they would refund me, and I have no money as yet.
I have used other unlocking sites in the past with no problems… Read Full Review

Brijen's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 30/03/2006

I ordered an unlocking code for the Samsung D500 on Tuesday 28th March, and I thought I would receive it by email asap, and I have had nothing. The money has been taken out of my account. I have emailed them but no reply. Does anyone have a contact number for them? I am really fed up now, as it would have been quicker to go to a local shop.

Waftycrank's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 25/06/2007

Glpay.com IS NOT a phone unlocking company. They are a payment handling company like PayPal, Google Checkout and Nochex.

Remy's Response to fastvolume's Review

Written on: 14/06/2007

Hi, Did you ever get a phone number for these jokers? Unfortunately I read the reviews after I placed my order and wish I hadn't now! Could have gone to my local market and got it done quicker.