Silky Girl Juicy Fruity Reviews

Silky Girl Juicy Fruity - Ask a question now

Silky Girl Juicy Fruity

“Silky Girl Juicy Fruity comes with the brush which...”

Written on: 28/12/2007 by FeliciaD (1 review written)

Silky Girl Juicy Fruity comes with the brush which easier for me to apply. Also it does have it's uniqueness of fruity smells (My boyfriend likes it very much - and started to kiss me more each time I used it).

I find it cheap - I will buy it even the price raised up twice!

Keep it up! Come out more products!… Read Full Review

Silky Girl Juicy Fruity

“The Silky Girl Juicy Fruity lip gloss is extremely...”

Written on: 02/03/2006 by frappe79 (4 reviews written)

The Silky Girl Juicy Fruity lip gloss is extremely good value for money. I love the packaging, and the brush makes application precise and easy. After some time, as the wet glossy look wears off, it has a nice tinge of colour that enhances your lip colour… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to frappe79's Review

Written on: 18/07/2006

Wow, this sounds great could you tell me where I can buy some?