Brother MFC-3320CN Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

Brother MFC-3320CN - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Brother MFC-3320CN

“I purchased this machine as I have a small office area...”

Written on: 31/10/2006 by David Degen (1 review written)

I purchased this machine as I have a small office area to work in, and I wanted to try and save space with all the units rolled in to one. Ignoring all the warnings from people who know better than me! When the Brother MFC-3320CN fax machine was brand new it did what it says on the box, but then came the first change of ink cartridges, and it hasn't stopped costing me money since the machine was 9 months old. I had had enough, so I called in the people from Brother who told me that there was… Read Full Review

Brother MFC-3320CN

“The Brother MFC-3320CN Fax machine is nothing short of...”

Written on: 27/06/2006 by simoninsussex (1 review written)

The Brother MFC-3320CN Fax machine is nothing short of dreadful. Designed to make you purchase ink cartridges on a desperately regular basis, whether you use them or not. I fed this hungry beast (which simply receives a couple of faxes a month and is not used as a colour printer) with more colour cartridges than I have for BOTH of our colour inkjet printers (Epson, thank goodness) which are in constant use. What am I rewarded with? The dreaded error code 41 - a fatal error requiring costly… Read Full Review

Brother MFC-3320CN

“The Brother MFC-3320CN is a 'multi-function' device,...”

Written on: 01/03/2006 by simonrip (2 reviews written)

The Brother MFC-3320CN is a 'multi-function' device, which can act as a printer as well as a fax. We bought it for fax use only, as it had a large enough memory to store 100 contact numbers.

For our use, it has a fatal flaw. We never use the coloured inks (obviously) for fax use, but the machine regularly cleans itself, and so uses all the coloured ink. However, once one coloured ink has been exhausted, it is not possible to use the fax until the ink has been replaced, even if you are only… Read Full Review