Girls Date For Free Reviews - www.girlsdateforfree.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“discrete and secure”

Written on: 11/11/2013

A decent enough site with opportunity to chat although a little expensive… Read Full Review

“I first joined 3/4 years ago. Put some good pictures...”

Written on: 15/05/2011

I first joined 3/4 years ago. Put some good pictures up. Had loads of women look at me' and message me'. Most were just single women in their 30's/40's wanting some fun. I was single at the time so wasn't complaining. Then the site had a revamp and since this I hardly ever get viewed or messages. I get some responses if I message people but now prefer the 'Smooch' dating site… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2011

Messaging? That's find if you're in the 2nd grade. Did you ever go out on a date with a girl from Girls Date For Free?
Something doesn't square with this site.

“I meet my current partner on GDFF. Our son was born a...”

Written on: 11/12/2010

I meet my current partner on GDFF. Our son was born a month ago. So worked for me… Read Full Review

“I just signed up not too long ago but am Liking it”

Written on: 02/12/2010

I just signed up not too long ago but am Liking it… Read Full Review

“Have read a lot of reviews on this site & all on them...”

Written on: 26/11/2010

Have read a lot of reviews on this site & all on them seem to think its a scam. I joined and got a suprising level of interest from girls that all seemed real to me (even swapped phone numbers). But a word of caution once I cancelled by membership I started to receive emails from girls on the 'Be Naughty' web site. Having not joined I was surprised to find that my exact profile from 'girls date for free' had be transferred to said web site without my consent:-not happy at being put on a sex web… Read Full Review

“I joined gdff about 2months ago, then tried to cancel...”

Written on: 23/09/2010

I joined gdff about 2months ago, then tried to cancel but they keep trying to take £7.99 of my card but, as i have a pay as you go card , it's empty, they sent me a code valid for 2 days, but no intructions were to put it, when i send a email and ask them, for instructions they just egnored me, it's a big con, i get winks from girls in africa and usa, what's the point in that, i advise you to use a pay as you go, or top up credit card and keep it low.
good luck, you need it… Read Full Review

“I was on girls date for free for about two years and...”

Written on: 19/08/2010 by want to give me view (1 review written)

I was on girls date for free for about two years and found it a good site until EasyDate PLC took over in June. They put your profile on other sites which are sex sites. I only found out when someone showed me an e-mail he received with my profile on it looking for no strings fun and with all my details and photos. I have complained but they didn't take any notice so now I have deleted my photos and changed by details and e-mail address. They also have a lot of scammers on their sites as… Read Full Review

“Like any dating site or actual real life there are...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

Like any dating site or actual real life there are people out theire who lie and are only looking for 1 thing. I hated getting messages with just Hi ,no imagination, and also no pics. I did use the instant message option which I found really good, as didn't always want to give further details out without getting to know them better. Also winds you up that you clearly state what you are looking for ie relationship only to get a message asking for other things. I did however have the courtesy… Read Full Review

“Girls Date For Free is ok cool for meeting guys...but...”

Written on: 04/04/2009

Girls Date For Free is ok cool for meeting guys...but in my experience they do seem very insecure, and the dependent type...In real life girls come on this site to meet people becos they dont get the opportunity otherwise-guys do tend to exploit this site tho and utilize to suite their needs with out the fact some of the lies they put on the site are offensive -or smutty. I have dated a few guys also but they are looking for their dream-the pot of gold-
Jus be openminded, honest, and give a… Read Full Review

“I was on Girls Date For Free for quite a few months...”

Written on: 24/01/2009

I was on Girls Date For Free for quite a few months and it seemed to be that most guys were on there for one night stands not dating/friendship so beware if you are too trustworthy!!! Also beware guys that ask if you have a webcam after sending a couple of messages to you via the site.. their intentions may be made clear within seconds of your response. I was asked loads of times if I possessed a webcam and although I do, I always said I didnt. Genuine men, if interested will take the time to… Read Full Review

“ Imagine a palce that operates 24hrs a day when you...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by Pugface (1 review written)

Imagine a palce that operates 24hrs a day when you can meet someone and chat that covers the whole world wear people of all shapes n sizes dwell including the most beautiful women and men. Then thats what internet dating is. I have had invites to see women from the states, china, russia, cyprus but don't need to go that far away. Girls Date For Free isn't my favorite of sites. Its free for women as a result the attitude on that site of that women is teasing, so you get the teasing men, too… Read Full Review

“Mainly this is a good site but unfortunately one can...”

Written on: 06/09/2008 by Jasonhaynes (1 review written)

Mainly this is a good site but unfortunately one can not read there messages unless you pay first.
I think this is wrong and one should be able to read them first and then if the man wishes to correspond, then they can pay a pound for a day or subscribe for a week or month. But I think we should be given the choice… Read Full Review

“I have met lots of nice men from this site some I'm...”

Written on: 17/03/2008

I have met lots of nice men from this site some I'm still in touch as friends even after 2 years. You have to be prepared to take chances and some risks so if your shy and quiet it might not be the way forward for you. I am not afraid to get out there and meet people and I don't make distance an obstical either. I've seen more of the uk in the last 12 months that in the 28 years I was married. I am very fortunate to look 10 years younger than my age so most of the men I have met have all been… Read Full Review

“I came across Girls Date For Free after a friend met...”

Written on: 01/08/2006 by Big Kelly (1 review written)

I came across Girls Date For Free after a friend met her current partner on it. So I thought I would give it a go, as I only had one thing to lose, and we all know what that was. It was easy to join, and as the title suggests - Girls Date For Free, which was a bonus. When you do register, think about what you want to say beforehand, and how you want to be portrayed, as this will determine the type of bloke that will message you. Well, after a day I checked my inbox and found several messages… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/08/2006

This review was of no use for me, despite being only been able to drink a few buds on nights out with my pals I usually get "tapped" up anyway and never need to use such sites as these. I am pleased you have enjoyed moderate success with this site, but personally I prefer more traditional ways of meeting people.

Starbar58's Response to 242912_Big Kelly's Review

Written on: 04/03/2009

a mans point of view- if u put up a picture thats not you, youre being dishonest right from the start so what do you expect? im a single guy, works full time ,got no time to trawl round pubs and clubs in the hope of meeting ladies , have used dating websites and agencies with good results not met any nutcases yet, but you must be honest and take a chance. not met some one to have ltr with yet but made some good social contacts for dinner dates, etc.good luck !!

Robyedi's Response to 242912_Big Kelly's Review

Written on: 02/02/2008

Lee propably doesn't know that pulling in clubs doesn't work if you want more than a one night stand. I am a guy and I was going clubbing for pulling girls, all I got from clubs is temporary fun and one night stands but girls didn't want to meet me again. So I have started meeting girls from internet (some free date stuff) and seems to work better, things last a bit longer. So now I would probably sign to girls date for free and see what happens.

287173_Loopylena's Response to 242912_Big Kelly's Review

Written on: 28/04/2007

Seems to be that both men and women want to skip the introductions and the small getting to know you chat and skip straight to the business. Whatever happened to the anticipation of eyes meeting across a room or the smell of his aftershave? Its so clinical to say 'Hi Im Fred and Im 30 from Croydon and drive a jag... by the way I'm hot ainit I? Look at my pic!'
<br/>
<br/>I would never in a million years date a man from a dating site like GDFF as its full of rejects. I went on for an experiment and put up a pic of a not so famous actress... I was honest about my job which is a good one and my interests which are vast. A man with a brain would have enjoyed my company I'm sure but what did I get? Coooorrr youre hot and sexy, heres my mobey, add me to msn and one asked me to meet at our local starbucks on his first message!!! All they were interested in was how I looked and not one commented on my career or my interests. I guess that not all dating sites are like this but GDFF is one to avoid like the plague!

Phoebe1972's Response to 242912_Big Kelly's Review

Written on: 13/04/2007

What makes me laugh here is it is all men commenting. From past experiences many men out there are players and yes us girls may be able to &#039;pull&#039; when out in a club, bar. But will they hear from them again? I am not just talking about my own experiences here. At least meeting on a website you get the opportunity to find out what interests are, what they are looking for and all sorts before taking it any further. Some people want more you know.

Written on: 27/03/2007

If i asked 1000 girls to sleep with me without even buying them a bacardi breezer or making any other conversation i would expect to recieve 1000 slaps across the face.
<br/> If a girl asked 1000 blokes to sleep with her without even buying them a bud, and making any other conversation, i would expect she would be greeted with a hacksaw jim duggan style "Woooooows" She could break the world record if she wanted to.
<br/> Of course don't try doing this, i'm just saying how easy it is for a girl to pull a bloke in this day and age. I suppose it depends on what your looking for, are you looking for love? or maybe just a friend? maybe it's no strings that people who use these websites are after, whatever the reason, i'm sure the alternative to dating websites is good old fashioned chatting up down the local. I know beer goggles may alter a blokes view of a girl!?!

Written on: 27/03/2007

I agree with Lee here, if you were in a nightclub and approached strangers, I reckon you would have much more success as a female using this tactic! Not even a debate for my reckoning!

Written on: 26/03/2007

I like a Pixie with a sense of humour! Very funny pixie.
<br/>Maybe if your were 10 years younger and I was 10 years older and you didn&#039;t live at the bottom of an enchanted garden, we could of been real good friends. I like all kinds goblins, hob goblins, pixies, fairies, gargoyles but my all time favorite has to been the humble leprechaun.
<br/>"He stole me lucky charms" (in an irish accent) You could try this next time your on the pull (on earth, i wouldn&#039;t do it in never never land though) blokes love a lass who can do impessions.

Pixieofdoom's Response to 242912_Big Kelly's Review

Written on: 23/03/2007

Does that happen to you often Lee? Blokes say they&#039;re going to the toilet and never come back?
<br/>
<br/>Pity. People really shouldn&#039;t be so rude. It&#039;s horrible to knock somebody&#039;s self-esteem in that manner.

Written on: 16/03/2007

I can understand a bloke using a dating website to find a companion or a friendship which may blossom into a loving relationship, but i can't really see why a female would use such a facility.
<br/>Any lass can go out and pull a lad, whether it be in a nightclub or not. I'm a male, i don't think i have ever turned down any girls advances towards me. I go with them to make them feel good about themselves and to restore some much needed self esteem. As a rule of thumb, human males don't reject the advances of human females. This would suggest that females should not have any problems pulling a suitable mate. This rule of thumb even applies its self to the animal kingdom. Most males in any particular species are more brightly coloured than their female counterparts, this is because it is the female who selects her mate, not the other way round. They will be some exceptions to this theory as it is not 100%. But the only advice i would give to any female looking for love is to remember this theory before you go on the pull. If you still have no joy then i would recommend you buy yourself some new clothes get your hair done and pamper yourself, to inject some confidence into your technique of finding a suitor.
<br/> If you are still having problems finding a companion after following my advice, i still don't think i would recommend using a dating website, because the chances are that even if you met a mate on there, he would only do a runner when he said he was going to the toilet anyway.

Written on: 14/08/2006

Have you met anyone interesting lately BigKell? I doubt it!! I enjoyed the company others over the weekend, me and my mate bagged ourselves a couple of "hotties" in the conventional way of venturing out to a nightclub and chatting up these birds. I would highly recommend this strategy of meeting new people rather the rolling of dice that is dating sites. I imagine dating over the net diminishes the ability to judge character and is really quite a gamble. You are right though I am indeed a light weight, a shandy belly etc.