Nokia 8910 Review

• Reception

• Style

Lee.'s review of Nokia 8910

Nokia 8910

“On the first look at the Nokia 8910 you can see a...”

Written on: 30/06/2002 by Lee. (1 review written)

Superb clean looks. Cool spring loaded cover mechanism.

Keypad unfriendly. No keypad backlighting. Must open for most functions. Below average other party reception.

General Comments
On the first look at the Nokia 8910 you can see a skinny mobile phone w/big 'shoulders'. Its clean titanium casing and spring loaded mechanism really catches the eye. I get tons of attention whenever I use it. The black one is cooler.

The keypad buttons are slim dims for most people.

It's not very useful in the dark 'cause the keypad is not backlighted.

You need to press open its cover to do basic things like accept/reject call, though I've not tested its voice commands yet.

The other party sometimes complain that there's certain 'emptiness' in my voice. This can be due to my turning of me head from side to side when talking.

I think Nokia has done the right thing in pricing and hyping this phone to their intended targets which I think are the 25-35 male white collars in the executive ranks.

• Reception

• Style

49224_Jerry.'s Response to 29712_Lee.'s Review

Written on: 08/11/2002

Yeah but too expensive for a phone with no Triband, no colour screen & no keypad lights. How stupid was that, no keypad lights!!