Nissan Skyline GT R R33 Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Cameron.'s review of Nissan Skyline GT R R33

“The 1993 Nissan Skyline is a car that I never thought...”

Written on: 20/06/2002 by Cameron. (1 review written)

Very good acceleration, All-Wheel Drive, Speed, Interior Stlying, Exterior looks gets alot of attention, overall Peformance

Sometimes when Engine isn't hot enough, Turbo creates alot of lag due to insufficient intake air capacity at low speeds, Ride is a little too stiff, makes me feel kind of like I'm driving my Mom's Maxima.

General Comments
The 1993 Nissan Skyline is a car that I never thought I'd end up owning. My dad went on a business trip to Tokyo, Japan when I was young. He got back and started looking up info on a car. Well, I would soon find out that he had imported a Nissan Skyline from Japan into the States. It was pearl white with Black Leather interior. With a manual transmission, he wanted to use this thing out on the streets. Well, he got caught one night after his reputation had already spread about him going super fast down streets. The Police impounded the vehicle and he didn't want anything to do with it anymore. So when I turned 15, he came and talked to me about my first car. I explained to him that my mom had already planned on giving me her Maxima, but he insisted on me getting the money raised up to get the car out of the Car Impound Yard. It had been at auction for some time and my dad got it from the auctioneer at a meer $1500 back. He then tried teaching me how to drive a car on the right side instead of the left, and at the same time to learn how the manual tranny worked! It was exhausting, but here I am now, with the baddest ride at school! It runs and drives fantastically. Handling is great. Acceleration is also fabulous because I've raced 3000GTs, 300ZXs, RX-7s... I beat all of them off the line.

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

168866_Jens's Response to 28653_Cameron.'s Review

Written on: 06/09/2004

Nice one mate....a skyline as first car now that is impressive...what will you get after a skyline though????
<br>I have had four r33's and i love the car, dont care for any other....nothing really comes close ;-)
<br>Jens of Sweden