Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

jimbo.'s review of Webley Patriot

“I own an aa310 and a pro sport. both fac rated. A...”

Written on: 20/06/2002 by jimbo. (1 review written)

Not many.

Living in clouds.

General Comments
I own an aa310 and a pro sport. both fac rated. A friend of mine has rapid 7 hw77 hw80 22 rimfire all on ticket.

He bought a Webley Patriot air gun secondhand. Whilst it was fairly consistant over the crono it was rubbish beyond 30 yds - too much recoil. I tried it and found it to be the same. There are many good, high powered springers out there now. Dont buy one of these. They're rubbish, full stop.......................................................

• Accuracy

• Handling

39172_Greg.'s Response to 28610_jimbo.'s Review

Written on: 23/09/2002

That's what you get when you buy second hand...buy a new one, Mine works fine.

Kukareku's Response to 28610_jimbo.'s Review

Written on: 04/02/2007

Exactly! What is the point of having a high power springer if it is only good for 30 - 40 yards? 12 foot-pound air rifle will do it. It's not the power what kills; it's accuracy!

53291_Gerry.'s Response to 28610_jimbo.'s Review

Written on: 25/11/2002

I back you up on this because the gun is no good beyond 30 yards and I haven't got a bad shot but it is not as accurate of some of the guns I've shot plus I have to set my sights every time I use it because of it's recoil. It's power is nice but every thing else is an all time low!

Chillin_Home.'s Response to 28610_jimbo.'s Review

Written on: 11/11/2002

I am no super fan of this air rifle but the patriot does deserve better than that. It has got a large amount of recoil on it but I think you may find that you haven't had enough practice shooting air rifles. The recoil is very different from that of a rimfire. I've only had one session with a friends patriot at my local club and although I wouldn't give it 5 stars it's not too bad. Apart from the weight and the kick it shoots inch spreds 45 yards. That's not as bad as some rifles I've shot. Oh its a lot of cash too!