Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu Review

Darchy.'s review of Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu

Zalman Flower Cooler CNPS6000-Cu

“I installed this Zalman CNPS6000 - Cu Flower Cooler on...”

Written on: 19/06/2002 by Darchy. (1 review written)

VERY QUIET! Excellent build quality and engineering, keeps CPU sufficiently cool, even on my gaming machine.

Adjustable fan speed unit could be better or have a front mountable knob. A bit pricey.

General Comments
I installed this Zalman CNPS6000 - Cu Flower Cooler on my Athlon 1333 machine and have had no problems at all with processor temperatures, in fact, the full-load (playing games etc) temperature has actually fallen by 5 degrees C. I adjusted the cooling fan that comes with the unit to its slowest setting and the maximum temperature I get is 59 degrees. The Kit contains all the parts required to easily fit the unit including some longer screws to mount the separately placed fan. All in all a very nice kit, although it is a little pricey, the build quality and inclusion of all the bits you need easily justify the expense. Buy one and enjoy your pc in silence.