Fuji Finepix 2600 Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

D.'s review of Fuji Finepix 2600

“I am very happy with this Fuji Finepix 2600 digital...”

Written on: 29/05/2002 by D. (1 review written)

I think that the FujiFinePix 2600 takes excellent quality photos.

Software was useless, couldn't enhance photos. Luckily, I had an updated ArcSoft 3.0 that would let me enhance photos. Some photos a little dark but can be enhanced with the right software. I printed one photo on a Cannon BJC-4300 printer. The picture came out grainy, but I think it's just my printer. I will invest in a photo printer very soon.

General Comments
I am very happy with this Fuji Finepix 2600 digital camera. I have not tried to use all of its functions yet, but will try (although I don't really need to). I bought the FujiFinePix 2600 at RitzCamera for $279.00. I could have gotten it cheaper on line but I'm reluctant to buy electronics on-line. The optical zoom is fantastic. I used the optical zoom to take a photo of a hot air balloon that had to be at least 2 miles away. The shot came out great! My next camera in a few years will be another Fuji. My previous camera was Kodak EZ200 which is no comparison.

• Image Quality