Nokia 6310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Jojo.'s review of Nokia 6310

Nokia 6310

“I went thru two nokia 6310 mobile phones and was...”

Written on: 27/05/2002 by Jojo. (1 review written)

Powerful tool, with lots of features for business on the go, Bluetooth and GPRS especially.

Niggling problems.

General Comments
I went thru two nokia 6310 mobile phones and was having problems with the reception. Basically, all the reception would just disappear or the phone would disappear from the network (inspite of showing all the bars on the reception), so i couldn't be reachable on the phone and i couldn't make calls. I had to call my own phone frequently to see if it was working. The phone needed a "reboot" to fix the problem. After repeated complaints to my service provider nd nokia (who were of no help), i have been sent a 6310i. Hope this one works

• Style

28809_Charlie.'s Response to 25079_Jojo.'s Review

Written on: 21/06/2002

I had a similar problem with my 6310, after 3 weeks of having the phone the signal started droping right out.
<br>Returned to Vodafone store were purchased and they replaced it straight away.
<br>My last phone was a 6210 of which I never had any problems with.
<br>Still rate the 6310 (signals been fine on replacement set)

Deshgooni.'s Response to 25079_Jojo.'s Review

Written on: 31/08/2002

I had a smiliar problem to the ones mentioned above. Immediately after purchase I had problems sending sms messages. Dealer Identified as software problems. sms is O.K now, but goes into sleep-mode where no call can be sent or received although every thing appears normal. has to be rebooted. it is a pain and might loose precious calls !! moreover, there is a problem with the wallet feature.. it would not recognize a password.
<br>However the features are great in terms of large memory, lightweight, calendar, to-do list, gprs etcetc...
<br>I hope NOKIA comes-up with a solution to the very-annoying problems..