Webley Patriot Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

sam.'s review of Webley Patriot

“The Webley Patriot air gun never failed to impress me,...”

Written on: 25/05/2002 by sam. (1 review written)

I owned a beeman kodiak which is the same gun. The power and accuracy is very good.

I can not think of a thing that i did not like about the gun.

General Comments
The Webley Patriot air gun never failed to impress me, whether I was shooting through 1 inch pine or shooting empty shot gun shells at fifty yards.

The gun does require a firm grip for good accuracy and a test to determine the most accurate pellet but the gun will shoot any thing from #3 buck shot to beeman kodiak in to a half inch group at thirty yards, except beeman's laser pellet or any pellet with a flat head and light wieght.

Velocity, the gun would shoot cromagnum pellets at 695 fps and rws' .25 caliber pellet nearly 800fps.

I sold the gun because I decided to restore a 1967 mercury cougar. In hindsight, I should have kept the gun. I will be getting another gun. There is no other gun that couples the power and the accuracy for the price.

• Accuracy

• Handling

112619_Tad.'s Response to 24746_sam.'s Review

Written on: 03/07/2003

Sam...
<br>Is the Cougar finished yet?