Siemens C35e Review

• Reception

• Style

K.U.K..'s review of Siemens C35e

Siemens C35e

“I have had my Siemens C35i mobile phone for almost 2...”

Written on: 16/05/2002 by K.U.K.. (1 review written)

Size, weight, reception, sound clarity, menu, robustness, features, battery (Li-Ion, recharging every 4-5 days), price, NO BUGS!!

Absence of voice commands, battery (NiMH, recharging every 2 days)

General Comments
I have had my Siemens C35i mobile phone for almost 2 years and I have no problems since now. This phone has served me well so far and I am truly satisfied with it. First of all, its size and weight are ideal for me. It isn't neither too big, nor too small. Also, its weight with NiMH battery is about 110 gr so it hasn't the plastic feeling of other phones. Its menu is very user-friendly and I feel that I have total control at my phone. Extremely useful is the shortcut function which means that I can set up the left key under display with one function that I use frequently (like SMS, or currency converter). The Siemens C35i has many features like currency converter, calendar, chronometer, stopwatch, etc. Also, its phonebook has a storage ability of 200 entries in which we can put "faces" in order to make them different. Very useful is the "VIP" function which allows better organization of our phonebook. The phone's reception and sound clarity are very good. Following the advice that I read at some reviews here, I replaced the NiMH battery with a Li-Ion one, and now I recharge the phone every 4-5 days. To be objective, C35i hasn't voice commands (which S35i has), but this isn't important for me. Finally, C35i has a very good price. A friend of mine bought recently one for only 110 euro. Overall, it's a very good choice and I strongly recommend it.

• Reception