Nokia 5110 Review

• Reception

• Style

9115110.'s review of Nokia 5110

Nokia 5110

“Seriously, my Nokia 5110 mobile phone is totally...”

Written on: 14/05/2002 by 9115110. (1 review written)

Seriously, my Nokia 5110 mobile phone is totally broken down. I have no money or I would have gone to the shop and bough a totally new one TODAY!!!! The battery is all lame, it says it's low when it's just reloaded, and all... Good luck to you phone keepers!!

• Reception

• Style

Miyu.'s Response to 9115110.'s Review

Written on: 22/03/2003

I don't know whether you bought a Nokia 5110 which is 3 years old (~ max battery lifetime), or just broke your battery with methods I can't imagine.
<br>
<br>It sounds like your battery is messed up anyway. Do you expect a battery to last forever? Well, guess what, they don't... It's not totally broken down either.
<br>
<br>I have had one of these phones for almost 3 years, and it still looks and works good, even after being thrown against the wall and so on. Yeah, mine is totally modified, and only the internals remain original. (But the original BMS battery I have still works without problems, altought it has not been used for ages)
<br>
<br>I would have just bought a new battery if I were you. :) And a slim one, makes the phone weight a lot less, plus it has more energy capacity.
<br>
<br>Well I thought I would just get this off my heart. I hate when someone says bad stuff about the only phone I find truely worth the money it costs.