Hoseasons Boating Holidays Review

Guest's review of Hoseasons Boating Holidays

“I am writing to express my frustration at the...”

Written on: 24/05/2011

I am writing to express my frustration at the incompetence i have experienced with Hoseasons for booking and paying for a boat.

I booked a boat with them for a week in Aug 2011 and paid a deposit of £50.

In May i attempted to pay the balance by debit card but their system was not working properly, i tried again the next day but again it was not working properly. I finally paid through online banking and directly into the account no. they gave and quoting my booking no, the money was taken out of my account immediately.

A few days later I received an email asking me where the money was. I rang them and told them I had paid, they asked which account and I told them. They then asked me to send them a copy of my bank statement, I refused. After three or more phone calls they eventually traced my money. I told them it was not my problem that they had lost my money!! When I told their customer service rep that I was too busy to keep ringing them she told me that she was busy as well, i told her that the difference was that i was her customer!!

I will try and avoid booking with Hoseasons again, last year booking a boat with Ashby boats was easy.