PayPal - www.paypal.com Review

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

lookitstony's review of PayPal - www.paypal.com

“THEY STOLE MY MONEY! I have a small business that I...”

Written on: 23/05/2011 by lookitstony (1 review written)

THEY STOLE MY MONEY! I have a small business that I take payments from my website through PayPal. Last week I was sent an email out of nowhere that my account now has "Limited Access" and it is unremoveable. This means that they have locked my account for 6 months and I am unable to remove any money from it. According to PayPal I am "Linked" to this mysterious other account or accounts and that is why. They refuse to tell me what account or who owns them or how I even got flagged as "linked" I have spoken to "Level 3 Limited Access" support and their manager and supposedly there is no one else I can speak too. I have $1300 tied up in my account that I needed for this week as I am moving my mom from Florida to New York and I need the money to help pay for the moving truck and gas. I already have my plane ticket bought for the ride back as well. This is a great inconvenience and complete BS as I am the only person I know that uses Paypal. If you want to one day be locked out of your money for 6 months for no reason and told "Sorry, nothing we can do" then I highly recommend this company.. If you like having access to your money then I would go somewhere else.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! I keep all of my finances tight and clean and this is an INSULT.

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Timmy-Young's Response to lookitstony's Review

Written on: 12/07/2011

Sorry about your experience, currently considering a payment company for my site, so this feedback and other comments on this site have been an eye opener.

Slad2Blues's Response to lookitstony's Review

Written on: 21/04/2012

Quite simply Lookitstony you are probably the victim of a scam.Any email supposed to be from paypal can be forwarded to spoof@ebay.com.You then get a response which will tell you if it's a con.Never ever click on a link in these emails,and never give details to a so-called 'manager' either.