Motocaddy S1 Review

Guest's review of Motocaddy S1

Motocaddy S1

“I have had my S1 for about a month now, on buying it...”

Written on: 23/05/2011

I have had my S1 for about a month now, on buying it from a well known retailer (American Golf)I brought it home (20 miles from the shop)and assembled it and charged the battery to find out it did not work. On having to go back to the shop the assistant could not get it to work so they gave me another one.I have played 5/6 rounds of Golf and so far it has not let me down. The S1 looks nice and is solid but what a lot of messing with the battery. On my old Power caddy I came home from a round of Golf put the battery on trickal charge and forgot about it till my next round of golf. The S1s battery cannot be trickal charged as it breaksdown if you do this, you are supposed to charge it 4/5 hours before you play, so if you want to play a round of golf on the spare of the moment forget it.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2011

What are you talking about...the motocaddy manual says to use trickle charge?!