iCandy Peach Review

Guest's review of iCandy Peach

iCandy Peach

“I bought an iCandy peach last year and so far have...”

Written on: 23/05/2011

I bought an iCandy peach last year and so far have taken it back for repair THREE times. I am bitterly disappointed in the quality considering we paid £750 for it.
Firstly, the chassis failed but we thought it must be the seat so that went back and they changed the connections. Still did not work so sent the chassis back and they sent it back and still didnt work (the seat did not click in properly and was never actually secure.
Third time we sent it back with an official complaint via John Lewis. They replaced the whole chassis for us. Now we find out with baby number 2 on the way that when you convert it with the peach blossom you cannot take baby number 2 out of the back seat without removing baby number 1. So, iCandy what use is that to me when I need the smaller baby out and don't want or can't remove baby 1????? I have to remove the seat. WHAT A SILLY DESIGN. Also, the 2nd seat is tiny and will not fit a baby over 18 months despite their declaration that it will fit a child of 3.

Absolute disgrace and we shall be getting rid of it and buying something else.
Don't be fooled by John Lewis' statement that they sell more iCandy then other makes - they might do but they are RUBBISH and I am sending a detailed formal complaint TO iCandy.

lastly, don't bother with the carrycots as they last a few months and then get put in the loft.

• 2 in 1

Type of Pushchair

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2011

I had the exact same issue with my ICandy Peach total waste of money! Our issue was with the seat unit the cheap plastic buttons kept snapping and we were told it was customer damage!! This happened 3 times and cost us £50 a time to repair. ICandy customer services are a disgrace they litterally dont care about their customers!! In the end the shop we brought this dreadful pram from agreed for us to pick out a new pram as my son had only used the seat a few times in fact he didnt use it for nearly 4 months because it took them that long to repair it! we finally got a new pram when he was 8 months old! I wouldnt recomend this pram to my worst enemy!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2011

we have had our icandy peach for 2 years... first bought as the peach for our then 6 month old and then upgraded it to a peach blossom when my eldest was 17 months and we had our 2nd baby. We had no problems getting our baby in and out of carrycot or 2nd seat unit you just have to extend the handle fully and slide baby out. Also my eldest daughter is now 2 1/2 (28 months) and she still sits in both seats and she is very tall for age (her dad is 6ft2)she finds it great fun riding underneath her little sister and her little sister is also happy in either seat.
We love our icandy peach and will not be parting with it!!