Net-A-Porter Review

Guest's review of Net-A-Porter

Written on: 21/05/2011

I am extremely dissapointed with their service and most importantly with their customer care.

I have purchased the same item twice and I have not received it.

It was both times for same day delivery.

I emailed and i called customer care several times. Their answers were inadequate, they did not know what was happening with my order. My card details and name were supposedly checked for two days.

I had no reply to my emails and I have to spent more than 20 pounds in phone calls.

I have made several purchases from the internet from different websites, its the first time that I am confronted with these kind of problems. I thought they were running a serious online website with luxury goods. The service they say they provide is a disgrace.

There is no chance that I will be shopping from their website again and I will surely inform all my friends and colleagues about their unprofessional behaviour.

I even had to call twice to cancel my order since the first lady that answerred the call could not even find my details.

• 500 pounds