IVA www.iva.co.uk Review

• Quality Of Service

Guest's review of IVA www.iva.co.uk

“Similar to other reviewers here, I had been having...”

Written on: 16/05/2011

Similar to other reviewers here, I had been having difficulty getting good advise on how to deal with some debt problems I appear to have gotten myself into recently. There are many sites and companies offering advise, but tended to focus heavily on only 1 option or had their own agenda. Not wanting to go down the bankruptcy route, this site has been an invaluable source of help and advise to give me alternative options, especially due to the forum where you can ask others questions and gain advise based on their own experiences.

I highly recommend this site whether you are heavily in debt, or just need some advise on how to handle situations before it gets too bad. While i dont think IVAs are right for everyone, the site has a calculator to check if it something that you would qualify for, which saves a lot of time later on, and has certainly helped me to decide which route to take.

• Quality Of Service