Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com Review

Guest's review of Phix Clothing - www.phixclothing.com

“i placed my order around march 31st, the money was...”

Written on: 16/05/2011

i placed my order around march 31st, the money was taken from my account that same day. it is now may 16th and have still not received anything. i tried emailing "phix clothing" several times and heard nothing. so i opened a dispute through paypal. the seller finaly responded saying the item was "out of stock" and that they would be getting a new order through their manufacturer within 48 hours. well, that was on april 20th. they keep saying they will be getting my order in "soon" and then send it out to me immediatly.. i have contacted paypal again and they were able to re-open my dispute and upgrade it to a "claim" which means "phix clothing" has ten days to provide either a tracking number of my order or they will refund my money. if nothing happens after these ten days i will go to my financial institution and file a dispute through them. beware of this company it is a huge scam. keep in mind to file a dispute through your bank you only have 60 days. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!!!

• jacket $58.00