LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

joannasavage's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“I am about to start the LL programe on Saturday. I...”

Written on: 16/05/2011 by joannasavage (1 review written)

I am about to start the LL programe on Saturday. I have found the information that all have written here very useful. I have met the LL leaders & they are all really helpful and friendly. Cant wait to start the group.I do have concerns over the reviews that talk about sickness etc. I want to have a kick start and the diet is recommended only for 16 weeks. I have read lots of information from the websites which has been really useful and decided to give it a go. You have to go to see your doctor for him to sign the paperwork before you start, so surely they advise you when you visit. I am looking forward to starting the LL programe and will continue with for as long as I can. Good luck me!

Guest's Response to joannasavage's Review

Written on: 04/06/2011

i too im starting this plan... i am concerned with all the bad reports about this.. especially the weight gain after and the sickness... but i feel i need to tey this because if i dont.. it will be a case of what if!!!!!! goodluck to u and me... keep me posted how u are geting... for morale support... liz

Guest's Response to joannasavage's Review

Written on: 19/06/2011

Good luck. I am seriously thinking of starting this weight loss program too. How much is it each week?