Virgin Trains Review

• Reliability

• Cleanliness

34es's review of Virgin Trains

“Recently I went away for the weekend to London and I...”

Written on: 15/05/2011 by 34es (22 reviews written)

Recently I went away for the weekend to London and I travelled first class on the 08:16 Virgin Train service to Euston. When the train pulled up at ths station it looked very empty and it certainly was!! The seven of us had a whole first class cabin to ourselves. The attendant in the cabin came round with two rounds of drinks and the journey was remarkable the train didn't bend as much as it should of for a pendelino but on the way back it certainly did pulled into station on time and then off to the underground on the journey back we went into the first class lounge, everything was so cheap a bottle of beer and a glass of wine for £3.00. eventually we boarded the train and it was full but still a nice journey left the station on time and arrived into stafford early as well. All in all a very good journey and I would reccomend Virgin Trains to anybody who wants a quick and reliable service.

• Cleanliness