CheapOair - www.cheapoair.com Review

nethomso's review of CheapOair - www.cheapoair.com

“We booked a flight through WWW.CHEAPOAIR.COM and found...”

Written on: 15/05/2011 by nethomso (1 review written)

We booked a flight through WWW.CHEAPOAIR.COM and found them to be the most reasonable price and the web site was very user friendly. We confirmed and paid for the flight. We received a timely receipt and all charges were exactly as stated. Our confirmation emails were accurate. A few days before the flight, CHEAPOAIR emailed us with a change in flight times from Westjet Airlines. The email was concise and very clear as to what we had to do. I would highly recommend CHEAPOAIR.

Visit cheapoair.com

Guest's Response to nethomso's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

Serapio,I have spent many years working on my fumtnaendals, so once I get the composition and concept working, actual execution from blue pencil to pen(ballpoint in this case) I would say less then 2 hours.. mayeb even less then that...so keep studying,I do, and thank you for your support and kind words

cheapoair.com