Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2) Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

eden1023's review of Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PS2)

“GTA 3 was the game that got me into Grand Theft Auto....”

Written on: 15/05/2011 by eden1023 (5 reviews written)

GTA 3 was the game that got me into Grand Theft Auto. When I first got it, I knew nothing about the GTA series. Now I am a big fan of GTA. Anyway, when I got it, I loved it. Couldn't get enough of it. Then the game became unplayable (due to scratches) and I didn't think I would ever play GTA again. Then I bought GTA 4, the DLC's for that and San Andreas. Loved both games. Then I found a copy of GTA3, and found it boring, the graphics awful, and the game tedious and fiddly. It lacks the depth of other GTA's and after you've played the other's, you don't want to play 3 again. But it is a very good game, once you get into it. It has fun factor that GTA4 has lost in place of seriousness and realism. You can just play it, and be cheered up. If you're the kind of person that plays games for fun, get GTA3. It's definately worth the few dollars/pounds you can get it for these days.

• Graphics