Labtec Pulse 475 Review

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Guest's review of Labtec Pulse 475

Labtec Pulse 475

“I've had these speakers since december 2003 and they...”

Written on: 14/05/2011

I've had these speakers since december 2003 and they are still working great. I've bought them as cheapest set of 2.1 speakers (around 20') I could find that is not made entirely out of plastic and I didn't aspect them to be this good. They're excellent for gaming and movies, good even for music (if you consider that it's 2.1 system with all its advantages and flaws).

In all this time that I've had them, I've found only two things that are annoying:

1. The position of the volume an bass controls. Front side is much better option and I don't think that it was to difficult to do and it would be marginally more expensive.

2. Stands for the satellites could've been designed a little better because one of them broke when it fell from a coffee table.

Overall this is, in my opinion, the best 2.1 system you can have for under 30'(40$) and better than most systems under 50'(70$).

• Ease of Set Up