Vax Power 2 Pet Review

• Style

• Service & Support

FemmeFatale's review of Vax Power 2 Pet

Vax Power 2 Pet

“I wanted this vacuum having recently got myself a...”

Written on: 14/05/2011 by FemmeFatale (1 review written)

I wanted this vacuum having recently got myself a Akita puppy. A few days after receiving the hoover, he started to cast his winter coat...VERY badly! This hoover has been an absolute godsend. It picks up all the dog hair from my wooden floors, my carpets, my sofas. It has fantastic suction that can be adjusted to suit your needs easily with a slider on the hoover. It comes with a number of different attachments to suit all needs.

It is a little heavy but light enough to be carried up and down stairs with little effort, also small enough to store and move around easily. I love the design, looks almost a little girly! Feels very well made and sturdy. Also was suprised at how quiet it is compared to my old vacuum.

It is so easy to empty out. Just unhook the container, hold it over the bin, press the button and voila...empty. I also love being able to see how much dirt and fur it is picking up as I am hoovering.

All in all - for pet owners this is a must have. If your home gets as covered in pet hair as mine does, you will absolutely not regret purchasing this hoover. It is worth paying the extra money for (compared to cheaper brands that tend to blow the fur around rather than pick it up). Also comes with a fantastic guarantee from Vax. Can't go wrong!

• Under a month