H &N Field & Target Trophy Review

Guest's review of H &N Field and Target Trophy

“In the past, I have found these H&N FIELD TARGET...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

In the past, I have found these H&N FIELD TARGET TROPHY pellets to be extremely accurate in my Weihrauch HW77 and HW80 spring rifles and I've been shooting them happily for years. They have always proved reliable, superbly accurate, well-made pellets for Target and Hunting and great value for money all round. Marvellous.

HOWEVER...I have recently found there are more and more inconsistent, miss-sized and poor quality pellets getting into the tins/batches. So much so, I'm seriously thinking of getting a pellet grain weigh-scale to sort and seperate these discrepencies out from tin to tin. I will continue to shoot and hunt with these pellets as they are truly amazing in my guns -when they are spot-on perfect. But not all alas, are.

But, H&N need to seriously address their current quality controls with these pellets as these discrepencies should not be encountered in a product acclaimed for it's quality as before.

When I spend £10 on 500 pellets, I WANT 500 perfectly good pellets. Not 400!