Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com Review

Guest's review of Web Creation UK www.webcreationuk.com

“Do not use this company they promise lots of different...”

Written on: 11/05/2011

Do not use this company they promise lots of different things and do not deliver them.

They bribe you into writing good reviews after the website is complete to offer you 1 month's worth of seo at a cost of £175 if you write 2 good reviews,and to top it off even more there is no seo no contact from anybody and frankly a trick to make you wright good reviews.

The package i was offered included a £50 google adwords voucher they made me wait 5 weeks for this after the website was live and then offered me £30 voucher and told me i would need to set up a new account with google adwords to do this when promised by the manager i would not need to do this,as i had set all my google adwords up already which is VERY time consuming and did not want to start all over again.

All in all they promise things that do not happen and i would not use them or recommend them to anybody you have been warned!!

Kenska's Comment

Written on: 21/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because... I have actually experienced very bad service from them and can't believe that any of the good reviews are genuine. The designs are off the shelf and cheesy and when we actually worked with the designers (in India - no telephone contact - email only which is EXTREMELY difficult) we realised that there was no way we could get the brief across. Our brief to the initial (sales) person in the UK was completely ignored and we always had the feeling that there were a lot of well-meaning people in India totally exploited and left on their own. - Do your research and type WebcreationUK problems into Google and you'll see.

Written on: 13/09/2011

We have had a nightmare with WebcreationUk and are now having our website totally re-done by another company..
They effectively \"stole\" one of our domain names that we paid for..
As soon as the dotted line is signed then your on your own.
We got hacked 2x
We had a live website that was not attached to a payment system so no-one could buy anything

PLEASE PLEASE READ THESE REVIEWS AND STAY AWAY FROM WEBCREATIONUK!

Equity's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2011

Hello,
I am sorry to hear about your dreadful experience with WebcreationUK yet I am not surprised!
It took nearly 2 years for my website to be completed and to be honest the coding is useless and I have had to pay another company to salvage the mess that they had made.

Be very very warned! They are all nice and polite when you make your initial enquiry, once you sign on the dotted line all hell breaks loose.

As mentioned ALL projects outsourced (mine was India - Anup), no communication other than email and the hours and hours of precious time returning unfit work beggared belief.
Please be warned of this company: my site was started November 2008 and completed June 2010 (it went 'Live'): site has been hacked, I am nearly blacklisted with Google..
These people should be stopped! I tried contacting their local Trading Standards, but, no joy, they weren't interested.
I found it interesting to read how they bribe clients with the promise of free SEO if they write good reviews!! I had to pinch myself several times when I was reading 'how wonderful' they are!
Truly, they are a gang of spoilt yuppies who are very belittling and rude whenever you actually get through to them on the phone. They won't let you visit their offices, apparently they don't see clients..I wonder why?
Visit Elance or Odesk and get yourself a Webdesigner, this is all outsourced and a lot cheaper than you would pay these cowboys!
I sincerely hope that this has detered anybody from handing over their hard earned cash to them..Be Warned..

Written on: 22/06/2011

I've just written my very own bad review!

Rolexman's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2011

I totally agree . They havent delivered half of what they promised at the beginning.

Written on: 26/05/2011

Thanks for the warning. Yes, looks strange! A web company with 375 reviews! That's pretty odd :)