Nokia 6310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Stew.'s review of Nokia 6310

Nokia 6310

“Agree with all the other Nokia 6310 mobile phone...”

Written on: 07/05/2002 by Stew. (1 review written)

Lightweight, long battery life, feature packed, ease of use.

Only one - it's nearly impossible to make out the letters on the keys in the dark.

General Comments
Agree with all the other Nokia 6310 mobile phone reviews, although I haven't had any trouble with it crashing in the two weeks that I've been using it despite uploading/downloading quite a lot of bits and pieces.

Battery life seems fantastic although mine is regularly topped up by my carkit - this is where I've had trouble making out the keys as the backlighting doesn't seem sufficient.

I'm particularly impressed by the software that comes with the phone that allows PC synchronistion, whether by IR or Bluetooth it's pretty quick. Have also used it to load downloaded ringtones (at no cost which is a bonus).

It's handy having my calendar and task list on the phone and I've noticed that I've used my PDA less since I've had it.

All in all the 6310 seems to be a great all around phone, although probably more suited to business purposes.

• Reception