Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk Review

sjmuzz's review of Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk

Shoe Dyeing Direct www.shoedyeingdirect.co.uk

“Absolutely appalled by the service provided by shoe...”

Written on: 09/05/2011 by sjmuzz (1 review written)

Absolutely appalled by the service provided by shoe dyeing direct.

We sent off two pairs of our own wedding shoes (original cost over £100 each) in Ivory to be dyed silver for use as bridesmaids at another wedding. They came back a horrible dark grey, stained and watermarked all over. Cost us £80 in postage, cleaning, dyeing and scotchguarding and company have refused a refund. They offered us a discount on buying more shoes from them!!

Photos of what they have done to our shoes will be uploaded if possible.

I would advise all partiesa avoid this company at all costs as it has cost us around £300 in costs and damaged goods and we still have no suitable shoes to wear.

I dont believe we are the first people to come across this problem with this firm.

Would also advise against ordering from sister company www.weddingshoesdirect.com as same people.

Guest's Response to sjmuzz's Review

Written on: 06/08/2011

I do not agree with this as i sent my shoes to be dyed by this company and they did a great job!( dyed to lilac from Ivory)cost me £21.00

Weddingshoes1's Response to sjmuzz's Review

Written on: 05/01/2012

i have just had my jimmy choo shoes dyed by this company and they are perfect and would definitely use them again if i needed any more shoes dyed and I would recommend them.

Guest's Response to sjmuzz's Review

Written on: 14/10/2011

I wish i had seen your review on this company before i sent my lovely brand new purple LK Bennett shoes to them to be dyed black!!! I spoke to the lady on the phone before hand and she assured me they would be fine but they completely ruined by shoes. The first time they dyed them the colour came off immediately in several places after one wear. I sent them back again to redye them and they came back a total mess. Black dye was all over the sole and inside the shoe to the point where it comes off all over your feet and on the floor if you wear them inside!!!
I complained and i was refused a refund too. This is definitely not a professional company AVOID!!!