Written on: 09/05/2011 by Gowerboy (6 reviews written)
As I needed a narrower larder fridge than most (only 50cm width) I searched online (Google) to see what was available, and was directed towards several manufacturers and suppliers.
The best option was a Whirlpool ARC900, and having read several positive reviews for it, I decided to buy one - the best price and delivery charges for same being Appliances Online who could provide all of my needs.
Whilst I have given my review of Appliances Online elsewhere on the reviewcentre website, I have just discovered that the Whirlpool ARC900 larder fridge hasn't been reviewed as an individual item, so here are my comments regarding it.
1. The unit (at 50cm width) fitted easily into the 51.5cm 'gap' between my kitchen units,
2. Being white in colour, not only does the fridge look good, but it also has a very easy to clean surface,
3. The interior of the larder fridge (Note, it doesn't have an ice-box as I didn't need one) is easily accessible for any user, has lots of 'slots' for repositioning the glass shelves (of which there are three), has a large full-width chiller-box for vegetables/fruit, and also has 3 good-sized door-mounted shelves for holding bottles plus various sized dairy products etc,
4. All parts of the interior are easy to clean,
5. The Whirlpool ARC900 is fitted with a moulded-on 13amp fuse,
6. The combined thermostat and lamp-housing is easily accessible, and the former has a wide range between 0 and 7 ('0' actually = Off, so anything above 0 is On, whilst 7 is very cold indeed!
7. The unit has two adjustable feet,
8. The unit has a one-year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Would I recommend the Whirlpool ARC900 larder fridge to anyone else? Most definitely, especially where the space (width-wise) is restricted, but as it's such a great unit, I'd recommend it in any situation.
Besides the larder fridge itself, I would add that the Supplier of it (i.e. Appliances Online) proved themselves to be fantastic, and I most certainly will be recommending them to friends and family (oh yes, and their price for the Whirlpool ARC900 Larder Fridge itself was great, and their delivery charge and other optional 'add-ons' were the best of any supplier!)
" Rubbish I'm afraid " Read More
Written by jojo63
" Beautiful fridge if only it worked! " Read More
Written by AMBERWATCH
" Disappointing " Read More
" Rip Off Service " Read More
" Worst appliance I've ever bought " Read More