Written on: 08/05/2011
I used this product for the first and last time on one day only in the recent sunny spell. Have a nasty embarassing rash all over, face, neck and arms where product was applied. I have reported this to Johnson & Johnson who manufacture this chemical poison. BEWARE, DO NOT USE.
As rated by real users
"Not for people with allergies!" Read More
"Recommended item." Read More
"I have very sensitive skin, th..." Read More
"Glad it's a spritzer" Read More
"Nothing else will do" Read More