HP Pavilion DV6000 Review

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

isthisthingon's review of HP Pavilion DV6000

HP Pavilion DV6000

“I purchased the dv6000 AMD Turion64x2 in December...”

Written on: 07/05/2011 by isthisthingon (1 review written)

I purchased the dv6000 AMD Turion64x2 in December 2006. I can honestly say that this has been a truly oustanding notebook! While I wasn't sold on AMD processors in 2006, I'm now sold on them. I rarely ran into any major issues(replacing motherboard, etc.)so I can not relate to the frustration of those who had trouble from the start. I think that in many cases the base model of any notebook has fewer problems. The computer was used on a daily basis from December 2006-April 2011. I downloaded/added many applications over the years. No issues. I did however run out of memory at times(no fault of the dv6000). It only had 2GB of memory. In April 2011, I finally had a couple of keys "pop off".. Despite being able to easily snap them into place, I decided to put the dv6000 "out to pasture".. I immediately replaced it with an HPdv7-4278nr AMD Vision. The new notebook has big shoes to fill...

• Over 1 Year