John Lewis Flowers www.johnlewis.com Review

Guest's review of John Lewis Flowers www.johnlewis.com

“I brought these for Mother's day had them delivered...”

Written on: 06/05/2011

I brought these for Mother's day had them delivered when she got them they had brown edges, wilted and not fresh at all. I usually get them from other stores but thought i would have abit of a change, thought John lewis would have been superior quality but guess not. I could have got fresher flowers in store instead of buying them from JL. I wrote to them and to date no reply thats just plain rude not to even bother replying to my letter. I think in future I will stick to M&S. My advice as many others have stated stay away from them.

• Foundationsoft pink scented roses gift bag £

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2011

Iagree,do not purchase John Lewis flowers,I have had three bad eperiences,19.30 now I have waited at home for all day for replacement delivery for dried up wilted flowers I received on my birthday 3 days ago!As this is saturday no doubt I will get another dried up wilted lot on Monday which have been in a depot somewhere just as happened on Mothers day,AVOID.