Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk Review

collda's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“copy of my visit ”

Written on: 05/05/2011 by collda (1 review written)

copy of my visit

We are happy to confirm your booking with reference 38803-080411. Please ensure that you quote this reference if you need to contact us about your booking.

Venue address :

The Bannatyne Spa The Inshes Retail and Leisure Park Sir Walter Scott Drive Inverness

IV2 3TW

Booking Summary

Inverness Bannatyne's Health Clubs

Package: Choice of Swedish Back Neck & Shoulder massage or Elemis 30min Facial, a Scalp massage and Full use of the health club facilities.

.Friday, 08 April 2011 at 13:00: TBC for 2 people

Dawn Ewan and Evelyn Hewitson

Pricing

2 Spa package @ 32.50 GBP

TOTAL:

65.00 GBP

booked this spa day as a birthday present for myself and a treat for my mum we arrived and checked in given a grubby grey bag with a grubby towelling robe inside the girl took us into the spa which was disappointing as it was only a swimming pool with sauna /jacuzzi and steam room and 4 deckchairs which had seen better days.

the facial was excellent though and recommended but the overall experience disappointing and they need to update their towelling robes as they werent very nice.