iJumpUSA Olympus Pro Review

Guest's review of iJumpUSA Olympus Pro

“I jump USA is the worst.. they do not stand behind...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

I jump USA is the worst.. they do not stand behind their warranty and they know their product is JUNK!! Jeff in customer service is a joke he talks a lot of talk. My trampoline broke under warranty, Jeff says he will take care of it until you call him back months later because he still hasn't then he will swear he will take care of the problem again and this just goes on for years unttil you give up.. Don't waist your money on this company and their junk!!! you are better off buying a less expensive one like from Walmart and replacing in in a few years it is way cheaper in the long run and a lot less stressful!!!

Dancat's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2013

He is also a part of HappyTrampoline and TrampolineJumpers. He told me that, (and i quote) "he's the baddest "B" around" and when problems reach his desk, people move and problems get solved. He said he doesn't waste time with the little guys and has had the CEO of Amazon at his house. He said he googled managers and found the old boss of the shipping company (also now at Amazon, according to him) who gave him a personal cell phone of the new manager...said he also called the president of company who was flying out to NJ from Michigan to get to the bottom of the problem (Riiight) and said that president assured him that he was personally firing a woman who actually didn't exist. I still don't have trampoline but it was actually great to contact that same president of the shipping company personally and verify that it was all a complete fabrication (not that I really needed proof to figure it out) haha So many other stories I could share but you probably heard some of the same ones

Anne46's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2015

He also lied to me and fed me a bunch of crap.i waited over ten and half weeks for my trampoline and when the net and the pad went bad after 2 months his warranty department was so unprofessional and rude.they told me that the kids could jump with a broken zipper instead of replacing it.when i asked about the pads that ripped, they told me that my trampoline was 5 months old and for a prorated rate i could purchase more pads. He started my warranty the day i bought it instead of the day it was shipped. instead of talking with me his warranty department hung up on me.what a crappy company!!!