Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

Bannatyne Health Clubs www.bannatyne.co.uk

“I have been a member of Cardiff Bannatynes for a year...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

I have been a member of Cardiff Bannatynes for a year now and it has definitely gone downhill. I regularly use the gym but for the last few months it has been virtually impossible to use any equipment because it is so busy, and I dont even go at peak time. The gym is far too small for the amount of people that use it and it is constantly getting busier. Also the air conditioning doesnt work most of the time and I have heard the instructors saying that they are taking their clients to work in another room because it is so stifling. The fabric of the building is also scruffy and badly needs updating, especially the changing rooms. I do want to leave but after reading others bad experiences I dont know whether to grin (?) and bear it. However, the gym staff are absolutely fantastic, extremely helpful and friendly and should be commended for working in such horrible conditions and still smiling.