PowerBug Golf Trolleys Review

dogleg79's review of PowerBug Golf Trolleys

PowerBug Golf Trolleys

“Despite all the good reviews my own experience has...”

Written on: 03/05/2011 by dogleg79 (1 review written)

Despite all the good reviews my own experience has been terrible. I bought the trolley in Spring 2007 and have had to replace the speed control in 2008, 2009 and 2010 and guess what, it has started to pack up again. The people at Power Bug are most unhelpful and insist that the fault is still the speed control despite me having replaced it three times. Would not have been so bad if some effort had been made on their part to solve the problem. Definitely not recommended.

Guest's Response to dogleg79's Review

Written on: 20/07/2011

As we all know, some people will try to employ bully boy tactics to obtain free product by making threats of bad publicity. These tactics are not appreciated as the PowerBug customer support team will always attempt to remain helpful. We are committed to and will continue to deliver innovative, premium quality products to market offering the best value for money. To allow us to do this, we have to employ a strict warranty period against all products sold by our company or representatives. This does not detract from our commitment to offer industry best customer support whether product is in or out of warranty. To suggest that the PowerBug customer help line is unhelpful is at best inaccurate and probably made because free issue product could not be bullied out of our company. As many readers have already commented, you will always get the odd one!

Guest's Response to dogleg79's Review

Written on: 19/02/2012

That's as close to an apology it gets.

Dogleg79's Response to dogleg79's Review

Written on: 04/02/2012

I have come to the conclusion that mine must have been a rogue machine.
My wife has had one now for nearly a year with no problems.

Dogleg79's Response to dogleg79's Review

Written on: 31/08/2011

There was no question of bullying anyone into giving free products.
I parted with the item in question and replaced it with something different before I posted the review.