Argos - www.argos.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Argos - www.argos.co.uk

“Ordered a Sofa, Dining table and chairs on the 14th of...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

Ordered a Sofa, Dining table and chairs on the 14th of march as I moved into a new house in April. Orginal Delivery date was for the 16th of April Ok but not ideal. Rang them when we moved in to stress its urgency, and was assured that it would arrive on time.

TO RECIEVE A PHONE CALL DAY: Recieved and automated message pushing the date for a phone call back to the 30th.

TO RECIEVE A PHONE CALL DAY NO.2: Didnt even recieve an automated message. but sent them a long and detailed message. And ordered them to ring my other half to deal with this.

They rang ME AT WORK which I asked them not to do so I didnt answer and then they rang my boyfriend. They told him to expect a phone call within the next 3 weeks!! Is it me or is it just a joke!! When he asked what he can get knocked off the due to the late delivery, they said you will have to wait for the delivery and then the 30days after that, so we cannot return it... time wasters. Never get a delivery from them again!!!!

Customer Service : 0