Avira Antivirus Review

• Quality

aaadil's review of Avira Antivirus

Avira Antivirus

“Hi, my name is Abdul Muqeet and i am software...”

Written on: 03/05/2011 by aaadil (1 review written)

Hi, my name is Abdul Muqeet and i am software engineer. I have been using this antivirus from almost an year. I am using free version and its free version is sufficient for me. I have found this antivirus very helpful. In my new organization our System Admin had given us Symantec and in 6 months i had viruses in my computer, i used Avira free version and got rid of them. I recommended this to my System Admin and he is also very happy with Avira. Since i am using free version from almost an year, i feel it my moral responsibility to give a right feedback because they have saved me from tons of viruses.

Regards,

Abdul Muqeet

Software Engineer

AlfaPeople.com

Pakistan

• Quality

Purplebabe403's Response to aaadil's Review

Written on: 23/01/2013

Hi, my name is Stephany and I tell you I was sold thirty minutes after installing the trial Internet security. Aside from the original sound alerting to an intrusion attempt, it also warns me of third party attempts hiding under different names! My home screen starts up within seconds, something that took up to fhree minutes, if not more, prior to installing the trial. And when the trial is over, the $70 to recieve the paid version will be WELL WORTH IT; Because, quite honestly, in all the antivirus software I have dealt with, and there have been plenty, this one is a WINNER hands down. Im sold; WELL DONE, AVIRA!