Cyclotest Baby - www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Cyclotest Baby - www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk

Cyclotest Baby - www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk

“I bought my cyclotest baby from...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

I bought my cyclotest baby from http://www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk/ because it seemed like it was the most economical as well as efficient and modern fertility monitors out there. I started looking up fertility awareness information as a result of my husband and I failing to conceive after a few months of trying. I thought I'd give it a go, not really expecting much, just as a final attempt before going to see the doctors to check if my husband or I were not fertile. Turns out, we were just having sex on the days when I had no chance of getting pregnant because I wasn't fertile. I didn't realize what a small window women have when they can actually conceive. So, after a few weeks of trying, as the cyclotest baby got to know my schedule more, I finally fell pregnant! I'm so pleased with this product, and usually don't write reviews, but I thought it's worth it on this one, especially since my pregnancy is a direct result of using it! So, I'd definitely get yourself one of these if you're trying to get pregnant!