Cyclotest Baby - www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Cyclotest Baby - www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk

“I bought my cyclotest baby from...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

I bought my cyclotest baby from http://www.get-pregnant-cyclotest.co.uk/ because it seemed like it was the most economical as well as efficient and modern fertility monitors out there. I started looking up fertility awareness information as a result of my husband and I failing to conceive after a few months of trying. I thought I'd give it a go, not really expecting much, just as a final attempt before going to see the doctors to check if my husband or I were not fertile. Turns out, we were just having sex on the days when I had no chance of getting pregnant because I wasn't fertile. I didn't realize what a small window women have when they can actually conceive. So, after a few weeks of trying, as the cyclotest baby got to know my schedule more, I finally fell pregnant! I'm so pleased with this product, and usually don't write reviews, but I thought it's worth it on this one, especially since my pregnancy is a direct result of using it! So, I'd definitely get yourself one of these if you're trying to get pregnant!

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon