My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com Review

• Ease Of Navigation

Guest's review of My Single Friend www.mysinglefriend.com

“I'm a 46 year old divorced male and decided that my...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

I'm a 46 year old divorced male and decided that my best chance to find a new partner was to dip my feet into Internet dating. After doing some research I decided on My Single Friend as it appeared to offer what I wanted which was a site for people genuinely looking for a relationship and not a glorified "knocking shop".

It lived up to all expectations. It was easy to use and I made contact with lots of nice ladies and met a fabulous one who I would never have met otherwise on only my third date.

There's none of the complex analytic profiling stuff on the site to help you find your "perfect match" and to be honest, I probably wouldn't have found my partner if there was. Just good old fashioned photos and written descriptions of yourself - written by a friend first and then yourself.

Sure, there are a few oddballs on the site like the lady who said what she wanted most was a man to cook and iron for her but they are easy to weed out (and maybe there is the man for her on the site - it wasn't me!).

And the MSF team are also very professional and helpful. I'll certainly use the site again if I need to but hopefully not.

Go on - give it a try - you won't regret it.

• Ease Of Navigation