Footprints Vietnam Travel www.footprintsvietnam.com Review

Guest's review of Footprints Vietnam Travel www.footprintsvietnam.com

“We booked our tour through sinhbalo who work with...”

Written on: 01/05/2011

We booked our tour through sinhbalo who work with footprints.We had a really good time and our guide was excellent.Owing to walking difficultys he made our treck easier for us.Throughly enjoyed our tour and our homestay.

Would reckomend this tour to all our friends.Thank you to Quynh for making this a holiday to remenber. glenda and graeme australia

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 06/06/2012

I was in Vietnam and travelled from North to the South. Footprint guide, mrs Hien was very good. Via Sinhbalo I've made a 2 days cycle trip. The organization, the cycles, the guide, they were really great. I am a tourism specialist and want to thank and Footprint and Sinhbalo for the excellent work they did. This trips was one of the best tours I ever did.
Fred Vorstenbosch - Nederland