Avent Niplette Review

Guest's review of Avent Niplette

Avent Niplette

“I bought the Niplette for cosmetic reasons as I have...”

Written on: 28/04/2011

I bought the Niplette for cosmetic reasons as I have always been self concious of having flat nipples. I have been using it for a week now for about 6 hours a day and the change is incredible. At first it feels a little odd, as if you know something is there but that lasts maybe half an hour, now I can wear them and not feel them at all. I been using a moisturiser as this both helps the nipplette to attach and also moisturises my nipples at the same time. They both now stay erect and have a wonderful shape, I also have the added bonus that they are quite sensitive now, something they never have been before. This has made me feel sexy and I now no longer have a hang up about having flat nipples, wonderful product.

Loveem's Comment

Written on: 19/05/2011

When you say flat nipples, you mean yours never poke out even when its cold or when your being sexually stimulated? I ask because mine lay flat to my areola, I can see the distinction of the nipple (color is slightly darker than areola) but it is always flat, and if it does poke out, its very very slight, not a huge difference at all, are yours like this?
<br/>
<br/>I just received the niplette today and I will try to use it religiously lol but I am worried that it may not work for me because my nipples are very flat and hardly can surface even when cold or sexually stimulated and when I search online, I cannot find much info on the niplette being using successfully to cure those with flat nipples that barely ever protrude. It seems to only work with those with inverted nipples that can pop out when cold or sexually stimulated is what I am reading.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for any response!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 07/07/2011

After you finish the 1-3 months, are the nipples erect alllll the time or only when appropriate (cold/aroused)?? I just ordered it and before I use it I want to make sure they're not going to show through clothes or a bathing suit all the time! Thanks